1. Website Ownership
The Website is owned by the Trust, and operated by the Trust in association with VOA. The Trust, VOA and their respective operators, members, clubs, affiliates, employees, directors and officers shall be collectively referred to herein as the “Operators.” All materials distributed in the Website (the “Materials”) are either owned by or licensed to the Trust or VOA. The Trust and VOA, along with their licensors, retain all proprietary rights to the Materials. Except for downloading one copy of the Materials on any single computer for your personal, non-commercial home use, you must not reproduce, prepare derivative works based upon, distribute, perform or display the Materials without first obtaining the written permission of the Trust and VOA. Materials must not be used in any unauthorized manner.
2. Message Features
- Participation. The Website may offer opportunities for you to transmit messages in connection with various features which may include email, blogs, chats and message boards (“Message Features”). You must use Message Features in a responsible manner, and are solely responsible for any content you transmit. You must not transmit any message (“Message”) in connection with any Message Feature that: (i) imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Website’s infrastructure, or otherwise adversely affects, restricts or inhibits any other user from using and enjoying the Website; (ii) is threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, offensive, pornographic, profane, sexually explicit or indecent; (iii) constitutes or encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any local, state, national or international law; (iv) violates, plagiarizes or infringes the rights of third parties including, without limitation, copyright, trademark, patent, rights of privacy or publicity or any other proprietary right; (v) contains a virus or other harmful component; (vi) contains any information, software or other material of a commercial nature; (vii) contains advertising, promotions or commercial solicitations of any kind; (viii) constitutes or contains false or misleading indications of origin or statements of fact; (ix) contains material irrelevant to the subject matter of the Message Feature; or (x) contains any virus, trojan horse, worm, time bomb, cancelbot or other similar harmful or deleterious programming routine.
- License. By transmitting any Message or Screen Name, you are granting the Operators a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive, and irrevocable right and license to reproduce, prepare derivative works based upon, distribute, perform or display such Message or Screen Name, in whole or in part, in any form, media or technology known or hereafter developed.
- Message and Screen Name Review. The Operators and their vendors act as a passive conduit in connection with your use of Message Features. The Operators and their vendors have the right, but not the obligation, to review, edit or delete any Message or Screen Name transmitted by you that they believe may create a liability for them, and also to deny access to any Message Feature. Display of any Message or Screen Name in any Message Feature does not constitute its approval or endorsement by the Operators or their vendors.
- You acknowledge that Messages and Screen Names are not confidential and they may be read, intercepted by others and widely accessible on the World Wide Web. You acknowledge that by submitting Messages to this Website, no confidential, fiduciary, contractually implied or other relationship is created between you and the Operators and their vendors other than as expressly set forth in this Agreement.
3. The Operators may change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Website at any time, including the availability of any Website feature, database, or content. The Operators may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts or the entire Website without notice or liability.
4. Votes; Contests; Sweepstakes
The Website may offer you opportunities to vote in connection with certain events including and also to enter contests and sweepstakes. By participating in any such event, you signify your agreement to all special terms set forth on the Website applicable to the event as well as the terms of this Agreement.
The Website may contain links and pointers to other World Wide Web sites and resources, including but not limited to, third party ticketing vendors. Links to and from the Website to other Web sites maintained by third parties, do not constitute an endorsement by the Operators or any of their affiliates of any third party Web site or content. The Operators are not responsible for the availability of these third party resources or their contents. You should direct any concerns regarding any external link to its Web site administrator or Webmaster.
6. Disclaimer of Warranties
- A. USE OF THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR EXCLUSIVE RISK, AND THE RISK OF INJURY FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS EXCLUSIVELY WITH YOU.
- B. THE WEBSITE, IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- C. THE OPERATORS DO NOT WARRANT THAT: (1) THE WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE; (2) DEFECTS OR ERRORS IN THE WEBSITEWILL BE CORRECTED; (3) THE WEBSITEWILL BE FREE FROM VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS; OR (4) ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THE WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE.
7. Limitations on Liability
- A. NOTWITHSTANDING ANY TERM IN THIS AGREEMENT, OTHER OPERATING TERM SET FORTH BY THE OPERATORS OR ANY ACT OR FAILURE TO ACT BY THE OPERATORS, YOU ARE EXCLUSIVELY LIABLE FOR THE CONTENT OF EVERY MESSAGE AND SCREEN NAME YOU TRANSMIT VIA THE WEBSITE.
- B. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE OPERATORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY BREACH IN TRANSACTION SECURITY CAUSED BY A THIRD PARTY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO ANY ATTEMPT TO PURCHASE SERVICES OR MERCHANDISE.
- C. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE OPERATORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE. THIS LIMITATION APPLIES WHETHER THE ALLEGED LIABILITY IS BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, OR ANY OTHER BASIS, EVEN IF THE OPERATORS HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, THE LIABILITY OF THE OPERATORS IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. THE MAXIMUM LIABILITY OF THE OPERATORSFOR ANY CLAIM ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS WEBSITE IS $50.
- D. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE OPERATORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY FAILURE, INTERRUPTION OR ERROR WITH RESPECT TO ANY ASPECT OF THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING THE AVAILABILITY OF ANY SITE FEATURE.
You hereby agree to indemnify and hold the Operators and their respective members, shareholders, directors, officers, employees, agents and representatives harmless from all claims, liabilities, damages and expenses (including attorneys’ fees and expenses) arising out of or relating to: (A) your use of the Website; or (B) any alleged breach of this Agreement by you.
10. Choice of Law; Jurisdiction; Attorneys’ Fees
This Agreement will be governed by the laws of the State of New York applicable to contracts entered into and performed exclusively in that State. Any court of competent jurisdiction sitting within New York County, New York will be the exclusive jurisdiction and venue for any dispute arising out of or relating to this Agreement. You hereby waive any argument that any such court does not have jurisdiction over you or such dispute or that venue in any such court is not appropriate or convenient. The Operators will be entitled to recover their court costs and reasonable attorneys’ fees and expenses incurred in successfully proving any breach of any term of this Agreement.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties, and supersedes all prior written or oral agreements or communications with respect to the subject matter herein. The Operators in their sole discretion may amend this Agreement, and your use of the Website after such amendment is posted on the Website will constitute acceptance of it by you. Sections 6, 7, 8, 10, 11 and 12 of this Agreement will survive any termination or cancellation of this Agreement. If any term in this Agreement is declared unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable by any court, then such term will be deemed severable from the remaining terms and will not affect the validity and enforceability of such remaining terms. The section headings in this Agreement are for convenience only and must not be given any legal import.
By using the Website, you signify your agreement to the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree to the terms in this Agreement, you must not use the Website. The Operators may change the terms of this Agreement at any time, and your use of the Website after such changes are posted will mean that you accept them.
EFFECTIVE DATE: March 18, 2014.